| Faculty Position Available |
National Taiwan University – Assistant/Associate Professor/Professor
Plant Nutrition and Chemistry
The Department of Agricultural Chemistry, College of Bioresources and Agriculture of National Taiwan University, invites applicants for the vacancy of one research and teaching position of assistant professor, associate professor or full professor. The position will be available from February 1, 2018.
- Ph.D. degree with research background of “Plant Nutrition and Chemistry”
- Either Chinese or English spoken candidates are acceptable.
Applicants should indicate the applying position (Assistant, Associate Professor or Professor) and submit 2 recommendation letters and 3 copies of the followings:
- 1. Curriculum vitae including a portrait photo
- 2. Proof of Ph.D. degree
- 3. Complete publication list
- 4. Reprint of one representative paper of SCI journal published in last 5 years (after February 1, 2013 and the applicant should be the first author or corresponding author) or Ph.D. dissertation (after February 1, 2015)
- 5. Reprints of publications published in last 7 years (after February 1, 2011)
- 6. Statement of future research and teaching plans
- 7. Other supporting information or documents
Applications must be received by July 3, 2017.
Prof. Hsi-Mei Lai
Head, Department of Agricultural Chemistry
College of Bioresources and Agriculture
National Taiwan University
No. 1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei, 106-17 Taiwan (R. O. C.)
Tel: +886-2-33664801 or +886-2-33664816